Monday, May 31, 2010

Oral presentation



Sports

My observation:


1.Presentation: I use a Power point. I spend 2 minutes or more.
2.Body language:
I didn't look at the audience very much. I read a little beat.
3.Structure:
I organize my ideas in order.
4.Content:
The information i s correct.
5.Language:
The grammar is correct and varied. The vocabulari is rich.
6.Phonetics: I pronounce all the words properly. I 'm not fluent. I speak with little breaks or interruptions.
My final mark is: good. Because the information is correct, but I was nervious.



Observation of my classmates:

F.Illa- He talks of food. He was very nervious!

Maries- He talks of the nature and animals. He use a powerpoint. He was good.

Mayo- He talks of animals. He didn't use a power point. He was good.

Rigau- He talks of shopping. He didn't use a power point. He was good.

Veciana- He talks of nature. He read.

Ivet- She talks of packet lunch. She use a power point. She didn't read. Se was good.

Cèlia- She doesn't the presentation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment